۱۳۸۵ شهریور ۵, یکشنبه

Last head of Zidan in official matches.

If you don't know the story,
Materazii:"I held his shirt for a few seconds only, he turned to me, looked at me from top to bottom with utmost arrogance (and said): "if you really want my shirt, I'll give it to you afterwards". and then I answered him with an simple insult."

but zidan and an expert lip reader say,then Materazzi replayed:

"Hold on, wait, that one's not for a nigger like you.
We all know you are the son of a terrorist whore.
So just fuck off."

Note:According to reports in France, Zidane's mother is seriously ill at the moment and had to go to hospital on Sunday morning.

Nice angle video direct dl 2.6 MB

-------------------------------

Another clip that have nothing common with the above post,except that they are both: rare - funny -found in video.google - mix of fun & anger sence.
Please mail more common things you find and give yourself a great prize .

۲ نظر:

ناشناس گفت...

hi,glad to have a time with u even in here ,my friend!

ناشناس گفت...
این نظر توسط یک سرپرست وبلاگ حذف شد.